Tips for using
1. A lemon at room
temperature will yield more juice.
2. Before juicing, press down firmly and
roll the lemon on the kitchen counter to break up the pulp before
3. If the lemon is very cold, you can microwave it for a few
seconds before squeezing.
4. Freeze the juice in ice cube trays, when
frozen save in a plastic bag.
5. Grate lemon zest; seal tightly in plastic
bag & freeze.
Put lemon wedges inside the cavity of a whole chicken.
2. Tenderize meat by
marinating it in lemon juice.
3. Add it to rice while cooking to make it
4. Substitute fresh lemon juice for vinegar in salad
5. A few drops of lemon juice improves the taste of other
6. Lemon juice and fish are the best partners.