1 1/2 pounds zucchini, shredded, salted and squeezed
2 teaspoons kosher salt
1/4 cup minced onion
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 teaspoons fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried
Freshly ground black pepper to taste
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
2 eggs, beaten
2 tablespoons canola oil
sour cream (optional)
1. Put shredded zucchini in a mixing bowl with remaining ingredients except oil and sour cream.
2. Put oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
3. Add 1/4 cup of zucchini mixture and form a pancake.
4. Continue adding more pancakes but don't crowd the pan.
5. Cook about 4 minutes on each side.
6. Keep pancakes warm in a low oven until all are done. 7. Serve topped with sour cream, if desired.